Cable Cables accepts the following Payment Methods:
(Note: All prepaid orders will take longer to process because all checks must clear the bank first, including money orders. This is a precaution against fraudulent checks.) No C.O.D. order, please. International credit cards accepted.
Cable Cables offers FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS! NO MINIMUM ORDER AMOUNT REQUIRED!
Your order will ship via USPS Priority, USPS First Class parcel or via FedEx. A tracking # will be uploaded automatically and sent to you via e-mail you used to make the purchase
Cable Cables shall under no circumstances be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages including loss of profit, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages; the maximum liability for all direct damages, if any, arising out of any action shall be limited to an amount not to exceed the purchase price of the product.
Most manufacturers offer a standard warranty against defects. Such warranties typically cover the product for at least one year from the date of invoice. To look up basic warranty information, find the product using one of our searches and click on the product name to bring up the product's information. Warranty information is listed under "Product Details" near the bottom of the page. If a product proves to be defective during the covered period, please contact our technicians via live chat on our website at www.cablecables.com during the hours of 6:00AM to 7:00PM PST Monday – Friday and 9:00AM – 6:00PM PST Saturday and Sunday.
1. (a) Cable Cables warrants that it has good title to the hardware Products it sells, and that it has proper authority to license the software products it distributes.
2. (b) Cable Cables does not warrant the performance or integrity of any Product, but merely passes through to the Customer whatever end-user warranty the manufacturers or software publishers provide with their respective Products.
3. (c) YEAR 2014 DISCLAIMER. Cable Cables ENCOURAGES ITS SUPPLIERS TO MAKE THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YEAR 2014 COMPLIANT. HOWEVER, Cable Cables CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ANY PRODUCT IT ADVERTISES OR SELLS IS FREE FROM DATE RELATED ERRORS RESULTING FROM THE TURN OF THE CENTURY (THE YEAR 2014). ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON PRODUCTS HAS BEEN FURNISHED BY THE MANUFACTURER AND IS PROVIDED TO END USERS "AS IS." STATEMENTS MADE TO YOU IN THE COURSE OF ANY PRIOR, CURRENT, OR FUTURE SALE ARE SUBJECT TO THE YEAR 2014 INFORMATION AND READINESS DISCLOSURE ACT. IN THE CASE OF A DISPUTE, THIS ACT MAY REDUCE YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF ANY SUCH STATEMENTS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED BY YOUR CONTRACT OR TARIFF.
4. (d) Cable Cables DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Returns of Products are subject to Cable Cables current return policies which are set forth here on our website and on the invoice. These policies may be subject to additional or lesser return rights adopted by the manufacturer or publisher. The Terms of Sale represent the complete and final agreement between the customer and Cable Cables for the matters set forth herein and shall be supplemented only by the prices, quantity, and descriptions set forth in Cable Cables invoice for the relevant sale. Terms contained in customers' purchase orders, offers to buy, terms and conditions, and the like shall have no effect.
For Refunds: All returns for refund must be authorized by Cable Cables within 30 days of the delivery date. There is NO RESTOCKING FEE applied to any returned item(s). However, S&H cost is not refundable.
For Replacements: Replacements will be provided for any defective product within the specified warranty period for that product. Cable Cables will only replace item(s) for the exact same item(s) during its warranty period. Sorry, we cannot exchange one item with a different item. The Product # (PID) must be the same.
Out of Stock or Discontinued Items: If you return a product for replacement and it is Out of Stock or Discontinued when the item is received, you may be contacted by the Cable Cables Return team and offered a suitable replacement or option for a store credit.
If return of the defective item is requested by Cable Cables, you will be emailed a pre-paid UPS return shipping label to return the defective item to us. If no return is requested by Cable Cables, you will be asked to discard the item.
If a refund is requested, Cable Cables will issue a refund once the item is returned. If Cable Cables requests for the item to be returned to us, we will email you a pre-paid UPS return shipping label to return the defective item. If no return is requested by Cable Cables, a refund will be issued within 1-2 business days. We will issue a refund on shipping paid if, and only if, the defective item is the only item on the order. If there are other items that are being kept on the same order, no shipping refund will be issued. A partial shipping refund may be issued if the returned item is the bulk of the order. Partial shipping refunds will be issued at the sole discretion of the Cable Cables Returns department.
All returns, whether for refund or replacement, require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Products that are returned without priorRMA and the RMA# clearly printed on the address label will be refused and sent back to the sender. Please use the label provided when your RMA is issued. If you did not receive a copy of the label in your e-mail confirmation, you can print a copy from the RMA Status page in the My Account section of the website after you have logged in.
Cable Cables is not liable for packages that are lost in transit. It is highly recommended that you use a trackable shipping service when you send back your merchandise.
Item(s) that belong in this category include but are not limited to; networking bulk cable, Rg6 Bulk cable, Microphone cable, or lengths of un-terminated cable longer than 100 ft.
In general, Cable Cables does not allow partial returns of any item. We often require the item back before we can issue a replacement. For Bulk cable items (which are often used in portions and installed directly into the wall) this can cause potential problems for our customers.
We urge all customers to test the entire cable BEFORE installing to prevent these situations. In the event a portion of a product is found to be defective; we may be able to offer partial returns as listed below:
IN NO EVENT SHALL Cable Cables BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY. CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS STATED IN THE MANUFACTURER'S OR PUBLISHER'S END USER WARRANTY ACCOMPANYING THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL Cable Cables LIABILITY EXCEED THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR COST OF THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM Cable Cables. SOME STATES MAY NOT RECOGNIZE A DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND/OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY. CUSTOMER MAY ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Cable Cables makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published on our Web site(s). However, the documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Cable Cables makes no representations about the suitability of the information and graphics presented on this site. All such documents and graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. If an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, Cable Cables shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, Cable Cables shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price. Note: We do not guarantee Cable Cables prices listed on other Web sites or price search engines.
BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY. CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS STATED IN THE MANUFACTURER'S OR PUBLISHER'S END USER WARRANTY ACCOMPANYING THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL Cable Cables LIABILITY EXCEED THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR COST OF THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM Cable Cables. SOME STATES MAY NOT RECOGNIZE A DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND/OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY. CUSTOMER MAY ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
All sales are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms of Sale by the placement of an order to purchase a product from Cable Cables. The customer agrees that any dispute with Cable Cables arising out of the Customer's purchase from Cable Cables shall be brought by the customer exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in the State of Michigan; and the customer hereby agrees that such venue is appropriate and that Cable Cables agreement to sell and deliver products to the customer is dependent on this provision.
1. (a) Prices are listed in Cable Cables's web site and are subject to change without notice. Prices for certain governmental, corporate, and institutional customers may be set forth in a bid or other written agreement between the parties.
2. (b) Payment is due before shipment, unless credit terms have been arranged in advance with Cable Cables's Credit Department. In such case, payment terms shall be as set forth in the credit agreement.
3. (c) Cable Cables sales and use taxes for sales made to residents of the State(s) of Michigan. Cable Cables shall not be liable for handling or customs charges for shipments outside the United States.
4. (d) All prices listed are in U.S. dollars.
3. Cable Cables will arrange payment for shipping with the carrier, but such costs are the responsibility of the customer. Risk of loss is upon the customer once Cable Cables delivers the product to the carrier. Delivery times are estimates only and Cable Cables shall not be liable for delays.
4. 4. Vendor License Agreements.
The customer agrees to abide by all license provisions or end user agreement imposed by the manufacturer or publisher.
5. Products sold by Cable Cables , including equipment and software, may be exported from the United States only in accordance with the Export Administration regulations. Diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited. Customer warrants and represents that it is eligible to receive Products under United States law and agrees to abide by any export or re-export restrictions imposed by the manufacturer or publisher. All prices listed are in U.S. dollars.
We do our best to fulfill and ship orders the same day if placed by our 2PM PST cutoff. However, occasionally products are not in stock and those orders are then classified as Back Ordered. Orders that fall in to this category are handled personally by our Customer Service team and options will be given to process your order timely. If you have any questions or concerns, you can email us sales@CableCables.com
Sales of our products must follow U.S. Commerce Department regulations and State Department restrictions. Certain hardware products may not be exported to certain countries, or may be exported only with individual licenses; and software that contains DES data and/or encryption technology may not be exported outside the U.S.
Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. Such fees will be collected upon delivery from the carriers of certain packages. These charges are the responsibility of the recipient as we only charge the transportation fees of such packages. You may check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs may be. Additionally you may click here to review additional information for shipments to Canada, which may apply to other countries as well.
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer price matching. For your convenience, all of our most current and lowest pricing is posted on our web site daily. Prices are not negotiable.
Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be. Additionally, you may review below additional information for shipments shipping to Canada which can imply to other countries as well.
Additional Information: Below are some additional information regarding international shipments going to Canada you may reference as well as refer to sites such as www.thefinalcost.com in order to get an estimate on these import costs.
Fees for Canada orders.
The brokerage fees are a processing fee charged by the shipping company. This fee includes filling in a customs form to indicate the contents and value of the shipment and calculating duty and taxes.
When UPS Customs Brokerage handles your imports, there is no Entry Preparation Fee for routine customs clearance of UPS Worldwide Express Plus, UPS Worldwide Express, UPS Worldwide Express Saver, and UPS Worldwide Expedited shipments, including up to five classification lines. Charges may apply for more complex customs clearance procedures.
For USPS, goods valued under 20 Canadian dollars are duty and excise tax exempt. Goods over 20 Canadian dollars will be subject to the applicable duties and excise taxes. Gift shipments received by mail that are valued under 60 Canadian dollars are duty and excise tax exempt. For all casual and commercial items valued under 1,600 Canadian dollars, Canada Post will collect the assessed duties and excise taxes and a handling fee of 5 Canadian dollars from the addressee. For Express Mail International items, the handling fee is 8 Canadian dollars. All commercial mail items over 1,600 Canadian dollars will be held by Canada Customs and Excise until proper invoice and accounting documentation is provided by the addressee.
Each item entering Canada will be charged GST (General Sales Tax) and PST (Provincial Sales Tax - varies by province) based on the declared value.
Under NAFTA, items that are deemed manufactured in the US (and Mexico) are duty free. A duty (percentage) may be charged if the item is manufactured in another country.
*Cable Cables will not declare any false indication on the customs to avoid or reduce these fees.